When we live on our natural path effort is unnecessary. Think of a river as it naturally flows over rocks and around bends. The river is not working- yet there is a tremendous force of nature at work – carving deep canyons into mountains.
This is my objective – to help you find your powerful flow so you can be free of effort – and it’s literally designed in the palms of your hands.
When properly understood and interpreted, the hands clearly identify the potential skills, attributes, talents, strengths and preferences of an individual, as well as the potential weaknesses and blocks to overcome. A skillful hand reading and coaching with a professional can greatly change the direction and perception for possible career options. While your hand reader will offer insightful guidance, it is entirely up to you to choose what is best and right for you. The concrete and unique information in the hands can remove the guess-work as to what is the best vocation. One’s natural path for “right” work is literally etched in the palms and fingerprints. Your hand reader is the translator of that information to you, as the client.
1) The hand (shape, lines and specific markings)
2) The fingerprints (life path, purpose and lesson)
As a scientific hand analyst I use the following checklist to begin my vocational assessment using the first component – the hand. I focus on the right hand first because it is typically considered the dominant hand.
– Hand Shape archetypal combinations reveal temperament and preferences. One is motivated toward what is important to him or her. As an example, productivity and reliability is important to the Earth handed person while impressions and relationships are important to the water handed person.
– Dominant fingers act as antennas transmitting and receiving potencies and areas of interest. For example, a person with a straight, tall and upright middle (Saturn) finger will place value in organization, structure, discipline and responsibility.
Now, if you blend an Earth hand with a dominant middle finger the owner will feel best in work with organizational structures providing productive and reliable outcomes – as in road construction. Rules and simplicity will be important. Conversely, the Water hand blended with a dominant middle finger will find the owner attracted to discipline and order in relationships. You may find him or her rehearsing lines for an upcoming stage performance, molding to the impression of the character he or she will play.
– The fullest Mount on the palm will show an excess reservoir of energy for use. For example, if the fullest Mount is around the ball of the Thumb (Venus zone), then the owner will be inclined to socialize, play and indulge in luxury.
– The Heart Line provides clues as to the non-negotiable emotional requirements of the owner. A long curving up to the index finger Heart Line type will want to connect with people. Conversely, a short, straight Heart Line would rather work alone and complete projects and tasks.
– Gift Markings pinpoint unique signatures to embody and shine into the world. Associated obstacles accompany each gift marking to help point the way to it’s advanced path.
The above are a few considerations your vocational hand analysis session will include to build a theme for your life’s most fulfilling work.
Part 3 will include five additional variables to consider in the hand when selecting a vocation.